Monday, November 15, 2010

What would Karen Say ? Answers to your beauty questions ~


Hello Ladies !!

I am sure you are wondering who is Karen ? and why do we care what she has to say ? :P Well let me take a moment to introduce myself..

As you already know my name is Karen. I am 33 years old aspiring makeup artist and a declared beauty fanatic ! For as long as I can remember I have loved anything and everything that is related to beauty. In addition to being a consumer , I have had the opportunity to work with beauty companies and had a chance to learn not only tips and tricks but also about the beauty business. Although I have never attended beauty school, I have attended many seminars and workshops covering everything from basic makeup, bridal makeup, makeup for mature skin, correction color theory ,hair care , nail care and some skin care. For the past 15 years beauty has been my hobby and now it's become my job. I have learned and tried lots of products and techniques that I want to share with you.

For the past year or so I have been on Yahoo Answers answering your questions on makeup and hair. I love answering questions and helping others so this is an extension of that same concept. Send me your questions or post them below and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Obviously I don't know everything and I don't pretend to but I will at least tell you where to go for your answer.

I look forward to your questions !!

Until next time... K

No comments:

Post a Comment