Monday, November 15, 2010

Oily Skin ? Want to try something new.. Check this out !


Hello Ladies !

I just stumbled upon a post asking advice to clean oily skin.
I made the following comment and I thought I would share with all of you. I suggested a method of cleansing called the OIL CLEANSING METHOD. The concept behind it is using oils to cleanse your skin. Now you might be saying " what ! Put oil on my skin are you nuts ! " Well let me tell you , Oil attracts Oil so instead of making you oily it will actually help you to control your oily skin by not stripping your face and causing it to over produce sebum. I really hope you try this, I have been using this method for the past year and I have never been happier with my skin.

Here is the comment :

If you want to try something different that is great for oily skin and not expensive I have something for you. It's called the OIL CLEANSING METHOD. It's a combination of grapeseed oil and castor oil ( start with a 50/50 blend ) this will not only help with your oily skin but leave your skin supple and black head free. Let me explain. Oil attracts Oil so while the oil attracts excess oil it will not strip your face so you don't have to worry about over production of sebum
( which is what most cleansers actually do ) First make your blend it a small bottle so you always have it on hand, then use about a quarter size and rub all over your face in circular motions. if you wear makeup this will melt it all off. Then get a washcloth and run it under warm water ( the warmer the better ) then gently wipe off your face. That's it! You will not be oily once bit.. it's my secret weapon it has yet to fail me.. Try it and let me know what you think !!
( you can get castor oil and grapeseed oil at your super market )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps: this will also work fantastic for people with dry skin. The only difference is to use less castor oil. Try 80% grapeseed and 20% castor oil. Or you can even use 100% grapeseed oil .. it works just as well.

Let me know if you have any questions !

Until next time - K

No comments:

Post a Comment