Monday, November 15, 2010

Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise.. the silent miracle worker




I love it when I find new products, especially a product that would normally not be something I would normally use or even consider using.

I recently ( 2 weeks ago to be precise ) I got married . A few months ago I started looking into hair treatments in order to have my hair looking it's best for my big day. So I was online looking at hair treatments and what products would be good for my hair. I have thin curly hair that hates protein treatments ( I know it's strange but it happens) So I look things that can give me moisture + protein that is not as strong as keratin ( ie. egg protein ). Further into my studies I find that oils are a great way to accomplish what I was looking for. So now on to my search for a good treatment with good oils. I don't know how but I ended up in the ethnic section of my local walgreens and I came across Organic Roots Hair Mayonnaise. I looked at the ingredients and it had these great oils and egg proteins !! Exactly what I was looking for. So I took it home and was amazed at the results.

First the packaging, I personally am a fan of the tub like jars. It makes it easy to scoop some and put it on. The product smells good and it's thick so it won't go running down your face. I did leave it on for a few hours while I did my sunday chores. I went to rinse it off and my hair was shiny and bouncy. I made sure I rinsed it well to prevent any residue.

It worked and continues to work like a charm. I can tell my hair is no longer breaking and can actually see my hair getting longer.

Next time you are in your local walgreens, walmart etc check out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment