Monday, November 15, 2010

Makeup by Karen G.




On August 28th, 2010 I married my best friend... ( Well call him Mr. G.)
We got married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Southern California surrounded by family and friends. It was just amazing.

I will share with you that in addition to getting married that day.. I was also my own makeup artist.Hair was done by Stephanie Pino.

Now I can tell you from personal experience that doing my own makeup was my best and worst idea. It was great because I was able to achieve the look I wanted BUT it was also more stressful that what I thought it would be. Finding a quiet corner to do my makeup in the midst of the madness was almost impossible to find. Now I understand why everyone says to have someone do your makeup.. not only because of the final outcome but because it's one less thing you have to worry about on this day.

On this day your only role should be that of BRIDE nothing else. Trust me with that alone you will have your hands full.

I am excited to be able to apply everything I have learned from my own wedding to my clients. It's a whole new perspective now.. one that I will carry with me for a lifetime.

Until next time- K

No comments:

Post a Comment