Monday, November 15, 2010

What would Karen Say ? Question of the day 09/16/2010




Today's question is from Christie :)

Question : control acne fast
Details: I have a oily forehead & then normal everywhere else

This is what I suggest:

From what you describe it does not sound like you have severe acne. So I will suggest a skin regime that will not strip your face and will help with occasional breakouts.

My suggestion is to use the following:

Facewash: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit
Night Moisturizer: Cetaphil
Day Moisturizer: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock Cream SPF 55

For spot treatment I suggest: ZAPZYT Benzoyl Peroxide 10% ( or any other cream with the same active ingrediant )
Put on as necessary on the problem areas. After you moisturize and it soaks in put thin layer of this over the problem area.

The most important thing is to wash your face nightly as well as staying away from oil based makeup products.

I hope this helps !

Until next time- K

No comments:

Post a Comment