Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Ever Famous.. URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE



There is not much more that I can say about this wonderful palette that thousands of other bloggers or gurus have not already said. This palette is AMAZING period.

The reason for my post is that believe it or not ... there are people out there who still do not know about it. Just this weekend at a girlfriends house, she saw the palette and loved it. So I wanted to write this post for all my gals out there who still have not meet the ever famous.. URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE.

This will be the best $ 44.00 you will spend in your life. Now in addition to getting 12 of the creamiest most pigmented eyeshadows around, you will get their double sided 24/7 eyeliner in brown and black. ALSO you get a mini urban decay primer potion which is a great way to get to know the wonders of using an eye primer.

This has been my go to palette for the past month and it still looks as good as when I got it. We are talking some serious pigment my friends.. a little goes a long way ! and they all blend so beautifully together making it easy for even beginners to dive right in and start playing !

This palette will be your go to neutral palette. It is perfect for taking it from day into night with just a few strokes of the brush.

Trust me... you will love it !

Until next time - K




No comments:

Post a Comment