Thursday, October 20, 2011

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month !

In honor of breast cancer awareness month, I want to talk about a very special deodorant that is a great natural alternative to what we are using today.

"Crystal® is the world's leading all-natural mineral salt deodorant for a reason. It works to prevent odor while other products attempt to mask it or plug pores with aluminum chlorohydrate or aluminum zirconium. Crystal is safe, healthy and totally effective"

I started using this product shortly after I read an article linking ingredients in anti perspirant with breast cancer. Now I don't want to get into a debate about how much truth there is behind this theory but knowing that there is an alternative that is natural and effective is enough for me to give it a try.

At first I purchased the actual stone. The way you apply it is by running it under water and rubbing it against the skin. Although effective I just couldn't wrap my head around the sensation of the stone. It just didn't feel like there was anything going on.. Even though it was .. I know its strange but we are creatures of custom and sometimes we need something that is familiar so that's where the roll on comes in.

The roll on is the same exact product as the stone but its already diluted for you and put into a presentation that is easy to use and familiar to most of us already.

In regards its effectiveness , I am really impressed by the results. The product itself is completely odor free and It keeps you dry and odor free all day ! It's just as effective as my dove without the stickyness or white marks left on my clothes.

You can find this product at any drug store and recently Walmart started carrying it too. The average cost is about 3-4 bucks and 1 bottle will last you about 3 months. During my last trip to Walmart I saw they have a new line with some fragrance. Personally I like that it has no fragrance just don't be fooled into using more than normal because it feels like water.. The stuff really works and you only need a swipe or two to get the best results. In my opinion these will be the best couple of bucks you will spend on yourself.

If you are using or have tried this product I would love to hear your thoughts

Until next time

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment